This 110 Paged Christmas Themed Center Game has one game for every times tables ~ Zero to Twelve!!
* 13 Different Christmas themes in full color with student directions included.
* 110 PAGES of printable center games including a variety of different ways to play the game.
* Distinct Cover Sheet to glue on folders, or place in a Ziplock Baggie.
* Each theme has two pages of Matching Problems & Answers in Color to be cut apart as playing cards. Or use one page as a game board and one page cut apart as the matching playing cards.
* Everything also comes in Black and White if you want to save on color printer ink!
** Extra Bonus! A Cover Sheet for your students to organize their own folder for individualize center games.
This center game is designed to be printed, cut apart for your classroom and laminated if desired. It is cute, colorful and is completely designed to be an independently led student activity. EXCELLENT for when the teacher is working with small reading or math groups. It also contains the ENTIRE file in a black and white version so that you can copy it and send it home as weekly homework. Great for the students to cut out and practice fine motor skills as well as reinforcing their multiplication times tables! Placed together or apart, the concepts in this center game helps a child learn to have quicker mental math!
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas! TPT Store!
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith’s Center Games!
Fern Smith’s PowerPoints!
Fern Smith’s Word Work Bundles!
Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!