- What is in the Word? Sight Word Review
- Digging For Verbs Select the Verb
- Missing Letter Use map key to solve word
- Pyramid Blocks Addition Word Problem
- All Aboard Subtraction Word Problem
- Treasure Hunters Easy Reader
- Writing Prompts(2)
- Treasure Clue Graphic Organizer
Thanks for downloading my freebie! Please follow me on Tpt and follow my blog: www.littlemindsatwork.blogspot.com for weekly freebie posts!!!
Tara West firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you purchased a PDF and it is blurry after you open it, solve it this way: on a MAC or PC, install the latest version of ADOBE READER. Then, open the file with ADOBE READER. That's it. On a MAC, make sure to "Open With" ADOBE READER and NOT Preview. If it's still blurry, that's because you are still opening it with Preview!
This is an easy fix! It usually has to d with the adobe reader you have installed on your computer, or when opening the document you might be opening with an alternate program. All TpT documents have to be opened with adobe reader. A lot of time if I email the document it gets rid of this issue. You can email me at email@example.com and I will forward one to you today! Thanks
June 19, 2012
May 9, 2012
Kids love treasure hunts! When my 4 kids were little I had an old-fashioned birthday party each year for each of them. One year I had a pirate-themed one for my son and they walked the plank into our house, went on a treasure hunt, had a cannonball fight (paper balls), etc. I had fun writing clues and the kids had fun following them. Thanks for bringing back memories and giving us a chance to see your work. I'll use this with my students and certainly follow your blog and check out your products!