Want to do some fun, Valentine-themed activities but still know you're teaching and practicing academic goals? If so, then this packet is perfect for you. Grab this packet for several Math and English Language Arts activities with a fun Valentine's Day feel. Activities included are:
- triple-digit subtraction with and without regrouping
- story problems with single and double-digit numbers that are to be added and subtracted
- a fun symmetry activity
- Valentine-y words for students use to write rhyming words
- several writing prompts having to do with love and an idea to turn them into a little booklet
- some Valentine's book recommendations
Add this packet to your Valentine's Day activities to give kids a little more than just a valentine exchange.
Newly updated! Now also includes:
- word work
- number of the day page
At the beginning of my career I had the chance to teach 3rd grade for two years. After that experience I was blessed with the opportunity to move to a different school where I've been teaching 2nd grade for almost 6 years!