I wrote this set of Winter Olympics Guided Reading Plays to complement the class play that I wrote on the History of the Games. As usual, what started off as a small project rapidly increased into a much greater one - my original set of 5 mini plays extended to 9!
The Set of *5 is as follows:
1. 22nd Winter Olympics, Canada, 2014
2. A History of the Winter Olympics 1924 - 2014
3. Memorable Moments from Past Olympics
4. Winners and Record Breakers
5. What it takes to be a winner - this is a collection of 5 plays based on P.R.I.D.E. which stands for: POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE, RESPECT, INTELLIGENT CHOICES, DREAMS AND GOALS and EFFORT AND EDUCATION *This takes the number of mini plays to 9.
Sample texts are on the preview page; and to see my complete collection of plays (curriculum-based and otherwise) feel free to visit my website www.plays-r-ussell.com