Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Winter time will be *snow* much fun with this fun-filled unit. There are lots of things to add your literacy center time and math center bins. I have included a variety of activities and ideas for you to use with your students:
- an original story (sung to the tune of Jingle Bells) with follow-up pocket chart activities, crafts and journal ideas
- graphic organizers
- lots of graphing activities!
- Melting Letters activity - fill in the missing letter
- Let's Eat Cookies - a counting activity
- Colourful Snowflakes - using a spinner
- beginning sounds activity
- lots of arts & crafts
- a fun science experiment using powdered paint
- seasons sort
- math journal prompts that go along with graphs
- Cover the Evergreen Tree - a fun math center game
- Roll-a-Snowman game - a fun math center game
- All About 5 Senses in the Winter booklet
...and LOTS more!
Come visit my blog for more ideas!
I ALWAYS love your units! They are SO thorough and always include such cute, fun, and educational activities. This unit was such a great addition to our theme unit!!! Thank you for offering such a GREAT products at such a reasonable price!!! :0)
fun unit that gets our whole class into christmas spirit!
November 25, 2012
Love your products. Keep them coming!
November 24, 2012
Lovely activities. Thank you. I wonder if the font you used for the Count the Evergreen Tree and 5 Senses books had some spacing issues. In my download, the letters overlapped and was difficult to read the title. Do you mind taking a look? Thanks, Angie