THANKS for letting me message you! You have AWESOME PAGES!
1. Page 3, #6 - What does “Leadership” glyphs mean?
2. Page 23 – Bandana is spelled wrong in three places.
Capitalization of “Favorite” on first two, not on last two.
Do I understand this correctly?
a. The first question (What’s a Pirate’s Favorite food?): is for the color of the bandana?;
b. The second question (What’s a Pirate’s Favorite thing to do?): is for the color of the “Ahoy, Mateys!”?;
c. The third question (What is a Pirate’s Favorite sport?): is the shape that’s put on the bandana?;
d. The fourth question (What is a Pirate’s Favorite number between 1 and 10?): is the number of shapes from the third question to glue onto the bandana?
So someone could have a black bandana with black X’s, right?
Because it needs to be hung in the hallway, the word “their” at the bottom should read “the” as “Pirate’s Favorite on the rest of the page…” refers to one
3. Page 25 – Would you shorten the graphic as it’s blurry from being stretch?
4. Page 26 – Top says “sport”, bottom says “spot”
5. Page 27 and Page 29 – “Ahoy Matey!” needs a comma like “Hi, Mom!”
“Draw a picture of you and a friend that is in your classroom this year.”
“that” refers to objects, “who” refers to people.
Another way of saying it might be: “Draw a picture of you and a friend from your classroom this year.”
“Write about why they will make a great friend.” “they” refers to more than one person.
Another way of saying it might be: “Write about what makes this person such a great friend.”
Or “Write about why he or she makes such a great friend.”
6. Page 28 – There’s a faint line under the title.
More than one exclamation mark isn’t proper, so is discouraged in school. Sorry . . .
7. Page 29 - “Ahoy Matey!” needs a comma like “Hi, Mom!”
More than one exclamation mark…
Unfortunately, the lines are too narrow for writing. I tried to enlarge the page, but it still doesn’t work as the space between each line grows larger, too.
8. Page 30 – The word “Pirate” typo at the top
Could the graphic on the side not be stretched out? It’s so cute, but too blurry.
Okay… That’s it! YOU HAVE A GREAT TALENT! I APPRECIATE YOUR WORK!
September 30, 2013