I teach Conceptual, Academic, Honors, and AP Physics, and an Algebra Test Prep course for students that failed the state exam (Keystone Exam). I have a lot of other products in my store since I am always helping other teachers. My non-physics products mostly target a single math standard or skill. I attend a lot of national conferences (AAPT, NSTA, NCMT, & NECC), do multiweek summer programs, and am a reader for the AP Physics B Exam.
Effective ;) lol
I'm not sure if it fits this category.....but I was honored to be selected for these elite programs:
* a RET (research experience for teachers) program at Cornell Univ. for 6 weeks in '08
* the Dept of Energy's ACTS (Academy Creating Teacher Scientists) at Princeton Plasma Physics Lab for 7 weeks each summer in '09 & '10
* the national Quarknet program focusing on particle physics
* Invitation and full funding to attend the annual Teacher Workshop at the Kavli Institute of Theoretical Physics in Santa Barbara in '12, '13, & '14
* RET Program at Baylor University for 7 weeks each summer in '12, '13, & '14
BA in Physics - Lycoming College
MA in Physics Education - Univ of Virginia
I don't think there are a lot of physics teachers here at TpT, my other items sell much better. I've made cute borders, a lot of math test prep items, and other random things. If physics sales ever pick up, I'll clean up more of my stuff for posting. Pretty much EVERYTHING I use in my class is something I made myself.
English Language Arts, Reading, Grammar, Spelling, Specialty, Math, Algebra, Applied Math, Arithmetic, Basic Operations, Fractions, Geometry, Graphing, Measurement, Numbers, Other (Math), Science, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Physics, Arts & Music, Visual Arts, Graphic Arts, Other (Specialty), Math Test Prep, For All Subject Areas, Classroom Management, Statistics, Word Problems, Study Skills, General Science, Physical Science, Algebra 2, Writing, Reading Strategies, Holidays/Seasonal, Back to School, Thanksgiving, Christmas/ Chanukah/ Kwanzaa, Mental Math, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Decimals, Place Value, Tools for Common Core