This educational resource pack includes:
• A reader called “Earth’s Climate Change.”
• Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Key;
• Handy Links about Climate Change (Articles, Books, Videos);
• Climate Change Word Searches (5 of them);
• Common Core: ELAS.R.IT.1-10 Re: Climate Change! Etc.;
This is a jigsaw activity to introduce students to the process of diffusion, active transport and osmosis. Directions for Educators: Setup #1) Setup students in groups of three. Each student will have five minutes to read and annotate the text to "become an expert on one type of transport". Student
"Earth's Climate Change"
40 Total Pages
To involve more depth, creativity and meaning in teaching gifted and talented students download our teaching strategies here:
This worksheet packet is an Informatio
National Geographic lesson based on chameleon tongue speed. Students use data to graph and analyze material in regards to two species of chameleon. There is a short reading on current research that was conducted in regards to chameleon tongue speed that can be used for students to annotate the text.