You Selected:

Keyword

group peer evaluation

Grades

Other

CCSS

Math
ELA

Subjects

Relevance

showing 1-24 of 764 results

CONFIDENTIAL PEER EVALUATION WORKSHEET FOR GROUP, COOPERATIVE, AND TEAM WORK
Confidential Peer Evaluation For Group Work, Cooperative Tasks, and Team Assignments Double sided worksheet for your students to fill out to ensure fair grading and contribution. Do you ever wonder what students are thinking while working in a group? I have...all the time. I watch. I observe, but
$3.67
25 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

PDF (1.4 MB)

Peer Evaluation Rubric
Rubric designed for students to assess each other after completing group assignments. The rubric explains the expectations of the group members during the project and guidelines for completing the evaluation form. Students use the evaluation form to assess themselves and group members based on the
$5.50
4 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

DOCX (20.09 KB)

Group Members' Evaluation Card/Rubric
The success of group work hinge on the fair division of work. So, letting students know the expectations and what their peers will grade them on during the course of the project is helpful. This card can serve as a rubric for group work expectations and assess the students' participation on the act
$1.00
19 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

PDF (247.83 KB)

Group Work Peer Evaluation Form
This peer evaluation allows students to evaluate one another after working together for a group task or activity.
$1.25
15 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

DOC (24.5 KB)

Partner and Group Student Evaluation sheets
These are small (4 to a page) sheets where students can rate both themselves and their partner or team on how well they worked collaboratively together. Students work collaboratively a great deal in my classroom, Especially Kagan structures, and they needed to improve some aspects of their partner
$2.00
9 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

PDF (263.07 KB)

Group Work Peer Evaluation Form
The perfect wrap-up to any group project. Students reflect on their own contributions to the project, provide you some insight into the group's dynamics, and offer their thoughts on the project itself. Includes enough evaluation sections for each student to evaluate themselves plus three group membe
$1.00
6 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

PDF (10.32 MB)

Group Work Student Accountability- Group Projects, Assessment, Peer Evaluation
This is a pdf file that can be used in grade 3-12 classrooms to ensure equality in group work situations. My 4th Grade class uses this sheet to rank themselves and also their peers on a daily basis when completing group assignments. I use a powerpoint slide giving students prompts for comments that
$1.00
5 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

PDF (17.12 KB)

12 Different Peer Evaluation Template (Editable Google Docs)
This is a Peer Evaluation For Group Work, Presentations, Cooperative Tasks, and Team Assignments. This package has 12 different peer evaluation forms for larger groups as well as pairs. You can use these Peer Evaluations in any subject at any level. Included is a printable PDF file as well as an e
$2.00
3 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

PDF (91.31 KB)

Group Work Peer Evaluation: Google Form
The perfect wrap-up to any group project. Students reflect on their own contributions to the project, provide you some insight into the group's dynamics, and offer their thoughts on the project itself. This is a Google Form version of my Group Work Peer Evaluation printable. Benefits of the Google
$1.00
3 Ratings
3.9

Digital Download

PDF (12.6 MB)

Peer Evaluation Form for Group Projects
Simple way for students to evaluate their peers in a group project. Questions ask how well their partner contributed to the design of the project, to the construction of the project, how well they focused and got along with others and if they would include them in a future project. Each question can
$1.50
3 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

DOC (37.5 KB)

Group Work Procedures and Peer Evaluations
With this purchase you will receive a list of 5 crucial procedures needed for students to work effectively in a group (for a project). This download also contains a group project peer evaluation form for students to evaluate each other. My class and I created this peer evaluation form together. I
$1.00
2 Ratings
3.7

Digital Download

DOCX (15.93 KB)

Group Project Peer Evaluation
This is a peer evaluation handout. This can be used at the end of any group work, discussions, projects, etc. Students evaluate individuals' contributions to the group and the assignment. This is turned in directly to the teacher to promote honesty in reviewing peers work or lack of work. The beau
$0.99
2 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

DOCX (91.96 KB)

CCSS Speaking and Listening Teacher and Peer Evaluation Rubrics
These three PDF files help grade speaking and listening skills as stated in the Common Core State Standards. One document is a teacher evaluation rubric, a second document is a peer evaluation rubric, and the last file is a group role assignment and responsibility sheet that can all be copied and d
$1.50
2 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

ZIP (140.15 KB)

Literature Circle Self and Peer Evaluation
I have my literature circle groups use this evaluation sheet at the end of each meeting period. This helps hold students accountable even if you are not sitting in with the group the whole time. I laminated the page and have each student keep it in their Literature Circle folder along with an expo
$3.00
2 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

DOC (25 KB)

Peer Evaluation Form
Keep your students accountable for their work while completing projects/work in groups! After groups complete their work, have students full out a form for each member of their group. Use for grading, participation, parent conferences, and more! What You Get ___________________________ Three forms
$3.00
2 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

PDF (112.94 KB)

Philosophical Manifesto Peer Evaluation
An in-class activity, to be completed by students in pairs or groups using the first drafts of their manifesto essays.
$1.00
2 Ratings
4.0

Digital Download

DOC (33 KB)

Group Project Evaluation Toolkit with Student Input
Here's a way to make group projects more engaging and meaningful for your students. This toolkit includes a project evaluation form for four-person groups on which the teacher evaluates the project for all members of the group for a maximum score of 76%. The remaining 24% of the grade comes from t
$5.00
1 Rating
4.0

Digital Download

DOC (2.89 MB)

Peer Evaluation Rubric for Group Work
Add a level of accountability to your group work by simply infusing this student friendly assessment each time. With up to five peers, (or four if you want to including students reflecting on themselves) students will evaluate their peers in four key areas. Each area has a 1, 2, and 3 totaling a pos
$1.75
$1.55
1 Rating
4.0

Digital Download

PDF (663.26 KB)

Peer Evaluation-Feedback Form
Many students DREAD filling out peer evaluation forms, but they certainly won't dread this one! This evaluation is sure to engage all students, especially the visual learners, and provide more accurate feedback for teachers and students. Not only will it hold students accountable for the effort they
$3.00
1 Rating
4.0

Digital Download

PDF (229.53 KB)

Student Peer Evaluation
This is a Student Peer Evaluation sheet to be filled out by group members when group projects are done. I average the grade that the other group members gave that student and either use it as half of the overall grade or as a separate grade.
$0.95
1 Rating
4.0

Digital Download

DOCX (14.18 KB)

Peer Evaluation Rubric for Groups
In an effort to hold all group members accountable for the work they do when working with others, this simple rubric allows for students to asses their peers on their contributions to the group. It is separated into four components which include participation, behavior, on task behaviors, and work.
$1.75
$1.65
1 Rating
4.0

Digital Download

PDF (1.94 MB)

Peer Evaluation and Group Self Evaluation Checklist
Here is a quick rubric that students can use at the end of a project. Students are able to rate themselves and each member on different attributes. There is also a group self evaluation checklist that allows groups to reflect on their accomplishments and improvements that could be made next time. Th
$2.00
1 Rating
4.0

Digital Download

DOCX (23.63 KB)

Group Presentation Peer Evaluation Rubric
I use this rubric with my other product "Group Presentation Grading Template." The Grading Template only represents 70% of a student's grade. The other 30% comes from their peers. I give each student in my class one of these and they use the rubric to grade each of their group members.
$1.00
1 Rating
4.0

Digital Download

PUB (84 KB)

French Weather Video Peer Evaluation
Help your students practice describing the weather verbally and in writing for their target language with this fun project! Students work in groups to describe the weather in a chosen French-speaking location. In this handout, students complete information about peer projects in order to remain en
$1.00
1 Rating
4.0

Digital Download

DOCX (45.62 KB)

showing 1-24 of 764 results

Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign Up