18 fun and engaging pages to reinforce/assess the concept of sinking and floating.
3 Activity Suggestions:
1. Sink/Float Scavenger Hunt - gets kids up and moving!
2. Center Sorting Activity - reinforcement/assessment
3. Hands-on Science Experiment - get kids excited about learning!
Need activities for sink or float.
*There are 3 different kinds of foldables: things that float, things that sink and a combination of both, in English and Spanish.
*8 page coloring decodable reader in English and Spanish.
*3 differen kinds of cut and paste does it sink or float activities, in Eng
This STEM activity fosters student creativity through a challenge that requires them to build. It pairs well with many mentor texts, which are listed in the teacher instructions page.
In this STEM Activity, students work collaboratively to design a object that will float in water. Each group of st
This lesson plan and activity is designed for 3rd grade. It helps explain how density, mass and shape are all tied together. The lesson includes an anticipatory set, pre-discussion, student activity, a worksheet and an assessment. There is also a lesson extension included as well.
• All About Rocks (4 pages)
• My Soil and Rock Journal
• All About Rocks
• My Rock Report
• We Use Rocks Everyday
• Sink or Float?
• Rock Collection Project Letter
• Rock Collection Coupons/Booklet Pages
• Rock Collection Rubric
• Rock Sort Activity: “What’s My Rule?”
• What is