With this Superhero BUNDLE your students will:
- discover an awareness for multiculturalism and differently abled people
- work cooperatively in an community centered classroom environment with diverse students
- acclimate themselves to a classroom setting at the beginning of the school year a
Creative Ideas for Writing Poetry!
Teaching Poetry Made EASY!
Poetry Pizzazz is a book filled with great ideas and tools for teaching poetry to students in grades 4–6. It presents fourteen different formats for writing poetry– from free verse to rhymed verse; from serious poems about nature to hum
First day of school nerves? Great original and funny poem that you can use to welcome students on their first day of school. For new school children or beginning of the school year to settle the nerves.
ORIGINAL POEM WITH CUTE SCHOOL GRAPHICS
Some lines from the poem read ...
It’s the first day o
Who Am I? BACK TO SCHOOL MYSTERY INTRODUCTION ACTIVITYA character poem template that gives the reader clues about who another student is in their classroom. Children secretly fill out a template poem about their personal features, what they want to be when then grow up, their sports and hobbies etc.
This colorfully illustrated poem is intended to:
- foster multicultural awareness in an ENL and/or mainstream classroom
- create an atmosphere of class unity with diverse students
- acclimate students to a classroom setting at the beginning of the school year