Yes! Here are some basic instructions on our Purchase Order (PO) process. A more detailed information packet including our W-9 form can be found here.
1. To check out using a Purchase Order, you’ll need to first log in to Teachers Pay Teachers. Don’t have an account? Signing up is easy and free. If you're a school administrator, you can register your school or district by visiting Schools.TeachersPayTeachers.com.
2. Add the resource(s) to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Select the Purchase Order tab at the top of the page, enter your school billing information, and click Submit Order.
a. Please note: there is a $20 order minimum and a $2.99 processing fee for Purchase Orders. Both the minimum and processing fee are waived for Purchase Orders made through TpT for Schools.
3. Your prices are now locked in! Next, download and print the TpT Purchase Order Quote. This form is only intended to be used as a Quote; it is not an order confirmation. Your order will be confirmed once it’s successfully processed.
4. In order for us to process your order, you’ll need to send us the two documents listed below. These documents can be sent by email (fastest processing time), fax, or mail (POs sent by mail may take up to two weeks to process). Please send them together to avoid delays in processing:
Signed Purchase Order from your school. This form must be signed by your school administrator; please use the form provided by your school or district. Your school may also require a W-9 form from TpT. You can find it in the Purchase Order Information Packet mentioned at the bottom of this page.
TpT Purchase Order Quote. Please also write your school's Purchase Order number on this sheet (which should be included in the signed Purchase Order from your school; see below). Note: please do not reuse the TpT Purchase Order Quote from other Purchase Orders. This form has your pending Quote ID — generated by TpT — and is unique to each TpT Purchase Order Quote.
5. Once you have both documents ready, send them along to us via one of the following methods listed below. Please send them together to avoid delays in processing. All orders are subject to credit approval.
Email: PurchaseOrders@TeachersPayTeachers.com (recommended, as this is the fastest method)
Mail: Teacher Synergy LLC PO Box 1411, New York, NY 10276 (Purchase Orders sent by postal mail will take up to two weeks to process)
6. You will receive an email confirmation once the Purchase Order is processed.
7. An invoice will then be sent to the school/district and the listed billing contact via the method selected (mail or email). Payments are due within 30 days of the invoice date. If you’re placing a PO outside of the United States, please be aware that we’re unable to generate invoices in other currencies. Therefore, your invoice will be in USD.
More detailed information about how Purchase Orders work on TpT can be found in our Purchase Order Information Packet.