Here are some basic instructions on our Purchase Order (PO) process.
1. To check out using a Purchase Order, you’ll need to first log in to Teachers Pay Teachers. Don’t have an account? Signing up is easy and free. If you're a school administrator, you can register your school or district here.
2. Add the resource(s) to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Select Purchase Order from the list of payment methods (if you have a credit card on file, first click "Choose Another Way to Pay"), and enter your school's billing information. Once completed, click Submit Order.
a. There is a $20 order minimum and a $2.99 processing fee for Purchase Orders. Please note: The minimum and fee are waived for all TpT for Schools purchases.
3. Your prices are now locked in! Next, download and print the TpT Purchase Order Quote. This form is only intended to be used as a Quote; it is not an order confirmation. Your order will be confirmed once it’s successfully processed.
4. For us to process your order, you’ll need to send us the two documents listed below. These documents can be sent by email (fastest processing time) or fax. Please send them together to avoid delays in processing:
Signed Purchase Order from your school. This form must be signed by your school administrator; please use the form provided by your school or district.
TpT Purchase Order Quote. This form has your pending Quote ID — generated by TpT — and is unique to each TpT Purchase Order Quote. Please do not reuse the TpT Purchase Order Quote from other Purchase Orders.
5. Once you have both documents ready, send them along to us via one of the following methods listed below. Please send them together to avoid delays in processing. All orders are subject to credit approval.
Email: PurchaseOrders@TeachersPayTeachers.com (recommended, as this is the fastest method)
In line with guidance from local officials related to COVID-19, the Teachers Pay Teachers office is currently closed. Given this, we can only accept purchase orders via email or fax at this time. We appreciate your understanding.
6. You will receive an email confirmation once the Purchase Order is processed.
7. An invoice will then be sent to the school/district and the listed billing contact via the method selected (mail or email). Payments are due within 30 days of the invoice date. If you’re placing a PO outside of the United States, please be aware that we’re unable to generate invoices in other currencies. Therefore, your invoice will be in USD.
More detailed information about how Purchase Orders work on TpT can be found in our Purchase Order Information Packet.