What is and isn't ok to post on TpT?
TpT is a marketplace for educational resources.
- lesson plans
- task cards
- interactive notebooks
- original books and poems
- classroom decor and organizational materials
- teacher planning calendars
- educational audio or musical resources
- instructional videos for teachers or students
- products that aid in the creation of resources, including fonts, clip art, and other graphics
This list is not exhaustive and we aim to be as inclusive as possible, so don't hesitate to reach out if there's something you think we should add to this list.
There are also a few things that aren't appropriate for TpT.
If you’re ever in doubt whether something is right for TpT, just let us know!
- Infringing resources. Don't post resources that aren’t your original authorship (your work has to be your own). For more about copyright, click here.
- Resources requiring additional steps to gain access. All digital resources should be accessible and downloadable directly from TpT unless the file exceeds our 200MB file limit for Basic Sellers or our 1GB file limit for Premium Sellers. In that case, the downloadable resource may include a link to a third party hosting site. Buyers should not be required to give their email addresses or other personal information in order to gain access to digital purchases.
- Resources directing Buyers to another sales channel. Don't post resources that link to other online retailers or e-commerce sites.
- Services and non-educational goods. Products whose primary purpose is neither instructional, for classroom decor, or for resource creation (gifts, apparel, swag, marketing or promotional materials, ads, services and so on) aren't allowed on TpT.
- Duplicate Listings. Each resource can be listed only once on TpT. If you have co-created a resource with another Teacher-Author, you’ll have to decide which TpT store to list it in.
- Resources for an inconsistent price. You’re welcome to offer your work in other online retail outlets and marketplaces, but it’s important that your TpT Buyers are not being charged a higher price or being charged for something that you’ve posted for free somewhere else.
- Inappropriate Content. Please make sure that the content you're posting to TpT is respectful of our community. For more on this, please take a look at our full policy here.
Was this answer helpful to you?