Products in this Bundle (20)
showing 1-5 of 20 products
⭐️ Grab this complete classroom decor bundle for 30% off!! ⭐️
Transform your space and welcome your kiddos into a gorgeous, vibrant classroom space with these 20 products! The bright colors throughout this entire theme look stunning against soft wood backdrops or neutral wall spaces. You and your students will LOVE coming to your classroom each day with this custom, welcoming, and vibrant color scheme.
The best part? No matter what grade you’re teaching, you will have access to designs that will be appropriate for every grade level. I’ve included products that include pictures (for lower elementary classrooms) and that don’t include pictures (for upper elementary classrooms) so that you can easily adapt your classroom theme without having to start all over again when you change grade levels.
Here’s what is included in this Chalkboard Brights Classroom Décor package:
17 Products that Include EDITABLE Designs:
- Classroom Organization Labels with Pictures
- Classroom Organization Labels without Pictures
- Classroom Jobs Chart with and without Pictures
- Dream It Achieve It Student Work Display
- Bravo Board Student Work Display
- 10 Drawer Rolling Cart Labels
- Class Rules Poster
- Word Wall Templates
- Classroom Door Sign
- Table, Group, & Team Cards
- Daily Class Schedule & Time Cards
- Coat Hook & Mailbox Labels
- Happy Birthday Display
- Calendar with Editable Special Occasions Designs
- Student Desk Nameplates
- Welcome Signs & Banners
- Online Teaching Backdrop for Distance Learning
3 Products (Not Editable):
- 3 Inspirational Posters
- Cursive Alphabet with Line Guide (whole & half-page)
- Printed Alphabet with Line Guide (whole & half-page)
More than 600 pages and design options to choose from to fully customize your space!
I hope you enjoy creating a magical space for your students using these designs.
Please note that this product is included in Dr. Lori Friesen's R.E.A.D.Y. for School Academy for all students!
If you’re an elementary teacher in your first, second, or third year of teaching and you want more great ideas, tips, teaching stories and info about all of the stuff you wish you learned about teaching in university, be sure to subscribe to my weekly podcast, Beginning Teacher Talk:
Also, ask to join my Private Beginning Teacher Talk FB Group for instant access to exclusive contests and join an instant community of educators who are genuinely passionate about education, and who are dedicated to working smarter, not harder.
Did you know that you can get TpT credit to use on future purchases? Here's how:
- Be sure you're logged in, and go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button beside your purchase.
- Leave your rating and leave a comment about the product and how it worked with your kids.
- Each time you give feedback, TpT will give you credits towards future purchases!
- Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get email notifications about new resources and freebies!