3rd Grade Adapted Curriculum: Science Anchor Charts for Special Education
- Google Apps™
Teaching science skills is an important piece of the curriculum. Special education Classrooms are no exception to introducing new science concepts to students in self contained classrooms. Using anchor charts to introduce or review science standards is a great group activity, small group activity, and/or independent activity.
Included in this product
- Pieces and parts to create engaging anchor charts to display in your classroom for a group lesson and/or review of science concepts.
- PDF with digital anchor charts to print for reference
- Google drive link to make the anchor charts interactive for a group lesson and/or digital learning lessons.
Science Concepts Covered :
ALL ABOUT SOIL
RENEWABLE AND NONRENEWABLE RESOURCES
LIFE CYCLE OF A PLANT
LIGE CYCLE OF AN ANIMAL
STATES OF MATTER
HEATED OR COOLED
TYPES OF ENERGY
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS ALIGNED TO THE OHIO EXTENDED STANDARDS. THESE STANDARDS ARE BASED ON THE COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS. ALL SCIENCE CONCEPTS COVERED IN THIS PRODUCT ARE ALIGNED TO THE 3RD GRADE CURRICULUM.
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print/assemble or use the google drive link to access.
This is NOT an editable product.
This product is for personal use only, please do not distribute, post, or sell. If you would like to purchase for more than one teacher, please look into the license to purchase at a discount!
Check out these other products that might interest you!
- Special Education 3rd Grade Math full year bundle
- K-2 Special Education Math Curriculum
- Special Education Reading Curriculum 1st Edition--The BUNDLE
- Special Education Reading Curriculum 2nd Edition
- SPED Spelling for the whole year
Please let me know if you have any questions prior to purchasing.
Connect with me
Don't forget! After you download the product you are able to leave feedback. This feedback is greatly appreciated! You will also earn credits towards future purchases on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Please send me an e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions!
Thank you for your purchase and Happy Teaching!