Also included in
- The Roaring Twenties Unit BUNDLEIncludes EVERY ONE of Mr. Goffs's The Roaring Twenties Lessons and Activities (Google Drive Resources Included)A $52.00 VALUE FOR ONLY $41.60!! THAT'S 20% OFF!!The Roaring Twenties UnitThe Roaring Twenties Vocabulary Distance Learning The Red Scare and Labor Strikes D$41.60$52.00Save $10.40
This is the eighth lesson in my Roaring Twenties Unit, in which students will explore if a consumer economy is a “good” thing?
Bellwork: Examine the chart and answer the questions below
Activity 1: Read the passage, “Growth in the 1920s” and answer the scaffolding questions below.
Activity 2: Read the passage, “The Automobile Age" and answer the scaffolding questions below.
Exit Ticket: Suppose you are looking for work in the 1920s. In what industries might you be most likely to find work? What types of work should you avoid? Explain your answer.
If you like this lesson, please check out the rest of my Roaring Twenties Unit below
The Roaring Twenties Unit
- The Roaring Twenties Vocabulary Distance Learning
- The Red Scare and Labor Strikes Distance Learning
- W.E.B DuBois vs. Booker T. Washington Distance Learning
- Marcus Garvey Inquiry Distance Learning
- Social Change and The Harlem Renaissance Distance Learning
- Scopes Trial Inquiry Distance Learning
- Prohibition Inquiry Lesson
- A Consumer Economy Distance Learning
- Stock Market Project Distance Learning
- Race Riots in the 1920s Inquiry Distance Learning