Looking for additional ways to practice conjugations and meanings for commonly used -AR verbs? Try something in this scaffolded 28 page -AR verb packet! Sometimes we just need additional practice for students to do individually. Some of these activities can be used in class or as homework.
• I have included Lists 1, 2, and 3 of commonly used regular and irregular –AR verbs. The irregular verbs are conjugated.
• Activity: “Wall Verbs” – Using the cards provided in this download, students will circulate throughout your room to practice both conjugating and translating -AR verbs by list. This can be used as a graded assessment or additional practice (individual or with a partner).
• Worksheet: A copy of the wall verbs in case you have a student absent during the original assignment or unable to walk around your room for each list
• Worksheet: A practice chart to use as a warm-up or homework practice for each list
• Assessment: A quiz for each list