Digital task cards are a great way to practice important skills. Your students will have fun using devices to practice the skill of understanding place value. You may also want to use the ready-to-print cards included to have your students use this as a cooperative learning activity. This activity is aligned to the Common Core Standards 2.NBT.1A
What is included
- digital self-correcting task cards used through google forms
- 3 different versions of digital self-correcting exit tickets through google forms
- 2 different versions of cards
- cards set up for top loading and bottom loading printers
- practice sheets for understanding place value
- exit tickets to quiz students
- answer keys for practice sheets and exit tickets
Do you need to use this resource with more than one teacher or classroom?
You can purchase extra licenses to allow you to share this resource with your teammates. Just go to your PURCHASES and click on BUY EXTRA LICENSES. This is a great way to respect the copyright licenses of the author.
How to get extra TpT credits to use on future purchases:
Did you know you can get credits to use on your future purchases? Click on your MY PURCHASES TAB. Next to each of your purchases, you will see a place to leave a quick comment about the item. TpT will give you credits for leaving a review about the item. Those credits can then be used towards future purchases.
Be the First to know about new items, discounts, and freebies:
Want to be the first to learn when there is a sale or new products become available.
Connect with me! Or just simply click the star at the top to follow along.
Do you need more ideas for math activities for your classroom? Take a look at these!