This is a simple introductory book for learning about the Japanese Hiragana character ま / ma.
There are two versions:
* colour is designed for use as a print and read book - such as in your class library
* blackline is designed as a workbook where a student can write their name on the cover, trace inside the Hiragana letters (no stroke order provided as this is aimed at K/Foundation level), and colour in the pictures.
* さ、し、す、せ、そ Introductory Books
Page format: A4 (British Spelling) and Letter (American Spelling/Terminology)
Format: 2 pages p/sheet
Style: Colour and Blackline
Text: English, Hiragana, and Romaji
Pages: 3 pages which make a 6 page book
* Print out the version of your choice
* Cut down the middle of the page on the dashed line
* Combine pages in a pile