… May Flowers (Multiplication/Division Practice)
Technology makes learning more fun! So when needing some multiplication/ division practice, use this PowerPoint game/activity. May Flowers can be used as an interactive white board activity, in centers, or for individual students. Use it over and over! There are 20 questions.
Links to companion PowerPoint activities:
• April Showers…
• April Showers...May Flowers Bundle
1. Open …May Flowers in PowerPoint. Select the first slide. Click on “Slide Show,” and then click on “From Current Slide.”
2. An answer sheet is provided. The teacher can run PowerPoint without selecting answers as students write their answers on the answer sheet. (This is a creative way to give a test). Or, students can run the activity and select the answers.
3. Click on a seed in the grass on the “…May Flowers” board. It will take you to a question.
4. Click an answer to the question. If you choose the correct answer, the word “Correct” will appear. If you choose an incorrect answer, the word “Incorrect” will appear.
5. To answer another question, click on the “Return to Flowers” link.
6. After all “seeds” are selected, the game is over.
by Carole Stefon
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License