This Google Forms escape room is perfect for the last day of school before the holidays!! NO PREP!!! Just load to your Google Classroom or to individual computers, tablets, Chromebooks, etc. The only additional item you will need is a piece of scrap paper for your students to solve the problems. Students will take around 1 hour and 15 minutes to escape.
If you do not have access to computers, the pdf pages could be projected in front of the classroom.
If you have access to Discovery Education, there is a video Celebrate with DE, Holidays around the World, that couples nicely with this Escape Room.
Big ideas covered:
• Generate shape and numerical patterns connected to x, y coordinate
• Generate, represent and interpret data.
• Understand concepts of volume and relate volume to multiplication and to
• Use models and strategies to solve real-world and word problems involving
multiplication and division.
• Two step problems
• Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication and division to multiply and divide fractions.
• Add and subtract decimals