Pythagorean Theorem Right Triangles Hypotenuse Legs — 2 Pixel Art Google Sheet
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- This digital and self checking pixel art BUNDLE covers using the pythagorean theorem to find unknown side lengths (hypotenuse and leg), and applying the pythagorean theorem to find the distance between two points in a coordinate system.It includes 2 products (4 Google Sheets total), perfect as sub pPrice $5.99Original Price $7.98Save $1.99
- This 8th Grade GEOMETRY BUNDLE includes ten digital products with 21 pixel art activities total (2-3 Google Sheets per product) covering volume of cylinders, spheres and cones, triangle sum theorem, exterior angle theorem, pythagorean theorem, distance formula, parallel lines cut by transversal, andPrice $29.99Original Price $40.90Save $10.91
Engage your students with this DIGITAL Valentine's Day themed pixel art activity as they practice 18 questions using the pythagorean theorem to find the unknown side lengths (hypotenuse or leg) of right triangles.
This resources includes 2 Levels of Google Sheets Pixel Art activities. Level 1 covers finding the missing hypotenuse, while level 2 covers finding the missing leg length using the pythagorean theorem. Each level contains a separate mystery image, can be assigned individually or together. The images are versatile enough that they can be used at any time in the school year.
⭐ Review Lessons
⭐ Emergency Sub Plans
⭐ Homeschool Activities
⭐ Homework & Independent Practice
⭐ Learning Centers & After School Math Programs
How Does Pixel Art Google Sheets work? How is it self checking?
Each activity is a DIGITAL self-checking Google Sheet with a unique image. Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform. Students will need a digital device and access to Google Sheet to complete this activity. ***
In addition, an optional printable PDF worksheets (2 pages) with questions and work space is included for students to show work on paper prior to typing in solutions on the google sheets.
- 2 Google Sheets (18 problems total)
- Find the missing hypotenuse
- Find the missing leg length
- Answer key and directions
- Printable PDF worksheets (for student to show work prior to typing into google sheet)
NO PREP is required. The two google sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stays red. Students are able to self check as they go as the activity provides immediate feedback. Students love watching the pixels show up in the mystery pictures as they type in the correct solutions. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
Save $$ by purchasing a BUNDLE!
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save 40% off the original price when you purchase these bundles!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!