Students will practice -all, -ell, -ill words with these fun fall friends! Activities can be used for whole group, centers, and independent practice.
Included in this pack:
-FALLing Leaves: read the words in the leaves. Color the all, ill, ell leaves then write a sentence using one of the words.
- Spin and Color: Spin the spinner. Write a word that rhymes with the ending you spun.
- Interactive Journals: Students will cut out and glue into notebook. Illustrate or write a sentence all, ell, and ill words under the flaps (2 pages for differentiation)
- Autumn Artist: Read the words and draw a quick sketch (3 pages).
- Fall Friends Sort & Recording Sheet: Cut out and laminate word cards and headers. Students can sort the all, ell, ill words on a pocket chart and record on the recording sheet.
- Rhyming Words Matchup: Read the words and draw lines to match up the rhyming words. Then write two sentences using the words you read.