This product contains many hands-on and printable activities that children can use to learn about word families, blending onsets/rimes, rhyming and spelling cvc words. The activities in this set are all for the -eb, -ed and -eg word families.
The entire set is 18 pages long including cover and credit page.
Activities in this set include:
1. Blending onset/rime word family puzzles
2. Fill in the missing consonant color picture cards
3. Fill in the missing consonant printable
4. A color copy of the -eb, -ed & -eg Word Family book that can be used as a teacher sample or in a literacy center
5. A -eb, -ed & -eg Word Family book printable for your students to do independently. .
1. Print on card stock and laminate all of the colored pages.
2. Cut puzzle cards and place in a center or use for small group
3. You have many options with the Fill in the Blank cards. You
can laminate a set of the consonants for students to use with
the cards, you can use magnetic letters, letter tiles or dry erase
markers in the center. Choose the method that works best for
4. Make printables for your students to use as whole group or
Quick and Easy way to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I appreciate and read all feedback, as well as value your thoughts and suggestions!