This pack has 70 pages of -ip Word Family literacy centers and activities. See the preview for a good look at what is included! There's a good variety of colored center activities and B&W worksheets.
17 centers and activities are included as well as 2 or more poetry suggestions from well known published books (e.g. Scholastic books) to make it easy to track down poetry to go with each word family.
1. -ip Word Wall or Flash Cards.
2. Flip Book (1 color version that I like to print a small group set of to use in guided reading and a simpler B&W copy for individual students to make).
3. Word Slide (B&W and color).
4. Mini-Book for students to make and write -ip words.
5. Word Family Puzzles.
6. Making Words Mats with Picture Clues with recording sheet (Use magnetic letters or a dry erase marker to make the word shown in the picture. 2 versions are included. The first students only need to add the beginning consonant, blend or digraph. In the second, students make the whole word).
7. Concentration game cards.
8. Roll and Write Graph.
9. Pocket Chart activity with 2 recording sheets.
10. Play-Doh mat.
11. Fill in the Blank worksheet.
12. Word Search.
13. Read, Write, Glue worksheets.
14. -ip Word Sentences.
15. -ip Word/Picture Match.
16. -ip Letter Boxes.
17. -ip Cut and Glue Match.
Answer keys are included where appropriate.
See my store for the -at, -at and -in word families. Others will be added shortly.
You are more than welcome to check out my blog Down Under Teacher
for more ideas and freebies.