006 - Soil & Soil Dynamics - Bozeman Science AP Environmental Video Guided Notes
Copied from Bozeman Science: ‘Paul Andersen explains how soils are formed and classified. Weathering of rock creates particles which are mixed with water, air, and organic material. Soils are classified according to particle size, chemical makeup, and horizon distribution.’
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Taking Notes - 35 Minutes
- Discussion / Review - 15 Minutes
You can also access most public student materials at my website -h
Included in this Download (via Google Drive)
- Student print (Google Doc, Docx, PDF)
- Answer Key with bullet points describing correct answer AND additional bullet points outlining additional conceptual knowledge to guide a review/discussion phase.
Legal / Reuse Information
I release my material under a
- Make as many physical copies (prints) as you like.
- Use the originals on Google Classroom (or similar) as much as you like.
- Post links to the originals on the Higgins Google Drive to your students, as long as it is NOT a public link.
- If you edit any document, the original footer notes must remain. But, you may remove the page #’s and the ‘back to the top’ links.
You MAY NOT
- Re-publish any of my work for monetary purposes.
- Give out, or share, the link to EDU READ ME documents.
*The use of AP, Advanced Placement, or the College Board terminology does not in anyway state endorsement by AP, Advanced Placement, or the College Board.
Change Log (updates to this product):
03/16/19 - Initial Posting