Picture to Label CVC
In this set of cards, students get to read their first CVC (Consonant-Vowel - Consonant) words and match them to their related pictures. The words are printed in a large font to make it as easy as possible for the student to decode the word letter by letter, and then read the word.
There are ten words for each vowel. The cards have a guide on top that says “c a c” (constant- a-constant), “c e c” (constant- e- constant), “c i c” (constant - i - constant), “c o c” (constant - o - constant), “c u c” (constant - u -constant). These guides on the top of the cads will make it easier for you to sort each set out.
The CVC Words In Each Set
• c a c : bag, cab, cap, cat, dad, fan, jam, map, rat, tag
• c e c : bed, hen, jet, men, net, pen, pet, red, web, wed
• c i c : dig, fin, fix, hit, kid, pig, rip, sip, sit, win
• c o c : box, dog, fox, hop, hot, jog, log, mom, pot, sob
• c u c : bug, bus, cut, gum, hug, nut, pup, rug, sun, tug