Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
10.69 MB | 20 Eng + 20 Spn pages
• Includes 2-sided worksheets for numbers 1-10.
• Each worksheet included in both English and Spanish
• Black and white images for easy and inexpensive printing.
• Perfect for guided math, center work, homework, targeted practice, quick assessments
• Each worksheet includes 6 sections: fill in the tens frame, fill in the die or dice, visually discriminate/count all objects/numerals that show the targeted number, trace the number, write the number, count to draw and finish the picture
I created these worksheets for two reasons: 1) I was tired of math number practice being ONLY tracing the numbers. 2) I have a few special education students in my classroom who could count to 10, but could not recognize numbers greater than 2 or 3. I created these worksheets to give those students (and students who often confused 6 and 9, or 7) more targeted practice. With my high needs students, I used these worksheets as a guided math center after first modeling with the whole class. We focused on the numbers students were having trouble with for two days. Students enjoyed the activities and felt successful in the "recognize #" section. After modeling, my stronger math students were able to complete these worksheets independently as a math center.
Image credit to
Counting fingers, Unifix cubes, and Colored Pencils - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-DahDesigns
Dice and Dominos – FirstGradeBrain
Other clipart –MyCuteGraphics