These small Oxford words flashcards are part of a larger set of products I use in my classroom for teaching sight words. Each week my students are tested on their words using these cards. The words are divided into groups of 8, making it achievable for the students to learn them at a constant rate. Each group of 8 has its own color and each card is numbered.
The pack includes the Oxford Word List and the Oxford Word List Plus.
I also make multiple copies, laminate them and use them for word games such as Bingo, Memory, Go Fish and Snap during our Guided Reading time. They are a fabulous resource to have.
They are designed to be held easily by little hands and are approximately 3 1/2 inches (8 1/2cm) by 1 1/2 inches (4cm).
ps....January 2018....I have made keyrings using the flashcards which the students use for writing time. They also use them with the Sight Words Builder Mats
Check out the other products in this series:
• Take home student word lists, including a certificate for upon completion
• Wall posters
• Large flash cards used for the whole class
Thank you to those people who leave feedback. You are appreciated!
You may choose to buy this product as part of my OWL words bundle:
• OWL Words Bundle
Or you may also be interested in my other sight words products:
• OWL Words Take Home Sheets
• OWL Words Word Searches
• OWL Words Posters
• OWL Words Large Flashcards
• Sight Word Close Activities / Worksheets
• Sight Words Monster Puzzles
• Sight Words Build It, Read It, Say It Mats - Bird Theme
• Read It, Say It, Build It Mats - Dinosaur Theme
• Sight WordsPuzzles - Rainbow Theme
Follow Little Wombats on Facebook