This pack has 4 versions of the same type of cards. It has a blackline version with numbers and without. It also has a colored version with numbers and without.
48 pages of cards! There are 8 cards per page.
I hope this is helpful when teaching math concepts to your students. Here are some of the ideas you can use the cards...
1. Practice counting (the obvious one first)
2. Pick two cards and state which it as a greater than/less than statement.
3. Split up the cards and kids play war flipping over the cards. The highest number gets the two cards until there is a winner who aquires all the cards.
4. Practice addition or subtraction by picking two or more cards and putting them into a problem.
5. Make possible word problems to go along with cards you choose.
6. Practice counting by 10s.
7. Practice expanded form (15 = 10 + 5)
8. If you read Trouble with Monkeys: A place value story
or watch the YouTube video
act out juggling the ones and dancing with the bag(s).
If you notice I made any mistake with this product please inform me before giving negative feedback. I will do my best to remedy any problem.
Thank you for your support!