Brought to you by Kodaly Music With Mrs Perry, this game song for Kindergarten and 1st Grade is one that the kids will beg to sing and play over and over. The primary focuses are on melodic line and rhythm (long and short short to PREP and ta and titi (to PRACTICE).
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
* 11 pages
* GAME directions
* Full SONG
* Bright orange fish (each one is a beat) swimming in the water with text aligned.
* PREPARE rhythms of long and short short are shown on each beat
* PRACTICE rhythms of ta and titi are shown on each beat
* Questions are posed on pages to prompt analytical thinking and application.
* Kinesthetic movement is suggested on pages to provide learning in 3 modalities
* Swim and sing with the fish as she glides over the rocks, going higher as children move and sing.
* Compare and Contrast the melodic lines on one page. Tap the screen and the 1st and 3rd lines will have matching arrows appear, indicating that they are the same. The 2nd and 4th lines will also have arrows appear indicating that they are different. Questions are posed for discussion.
* SIX DIFFERENT FISH are included for you to print out for the game.
1-2-3-4-5 Once I Caught a Fish Alive
by Traditional - arranged by Debra Keller-Perry
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License