1, 2, Let’s All Groove! gives you all this: the science and theory that prove rhythm’s positive effects on learning; extensive, easy to integrate activities tied to national educational standards; fully illustrated and easy to teach rhythms and rhythm choreography; photos and descriptions of all the field-tested instruments you need; a special section on how to tune and lock in your own internal metronome, plus extensive resources to give you years of successful rhythm programming. We’ve specifically designed the book to serve as a comprehensive resource for music teachers, as well as any teacher or facilitator wanting to bring successful engagement and excitement to any learning situation.
Inside you’ll find. . .
• Exciting, easy to learn rhythm activities tied to national learning standards
• Information on all the field tested instruments you need
• Easy to teach rhythms and rhythm choreography
• Science and theories behind using rhythm
• Learn to facilitate rhythm jams
• Learn to read box notation
• Info on tuning your own internal metronome
• Links to tons of FREE accompanying on-line content (videos and resources)
• Comprehensive resources
• FREE MP3 downloads!