Take the stress out of finding resources and getting organised in your first year of teaching
It can be incredibly daunting when you first start out in the world of elementary school teaching, whether you are full time or replacement, these resources will save you hours of researching and designing games and activities you can use with your new classes.
*Packed with ideas across all subject areas
* templates and games for Literacy and Numeracy
*Behaviour management strategies, tips and posters
*Links to some of the best sites on the internet organised into subject or content areas.
*Teacher Diary with templates for weekly, and monthly overviews and planning sheets
*These 4 resources are my top sellers and I have bundled them into one pack in order to save you money and to give you a kick start in your new teaching career.
For more information on all of these resources I encourage you to look at the individual listings for each
<br/>*Ultimate Relief Teaching Survival Kit
*Easy Links-Wonderful websites for ve ry busy teachers
*A Survival Kit for casual relief teachers
*Teacher Planning Diary (Editable)<br/>
RRP for these resources if you we re to buy them individually would be $80, buy the bundled set and save
• 2nd Edition Survival Kit for Casual Teachers Updated version
• 3 Product Bundle- Value deal
• Ask me Tags
• Awards, Rewards and Behaviour Management
• Back to School FREEBIE
• Behavior Posters
• Best of Teachers Pay Teachers Marketplace EBook -200 FREEBIES (Back to school )
• Choose your own Spelling Activity
• Developing Organised work habit with Older Students.
• Easy Links- Wonderful Websites for Very Busy Teachers Reference
• Graphic Organisers
• Ice breaker cards- ideal for classroom management
• Lateral Thinking Puzzles
• MASSIVE BUNDLE Bonanza Bundle,Ultimate Relief Teaching Kit
• Relief Teacher Starter Bundle
• Substitute Teaching BUNDLE Survival Kit and Easy Links.
• Teacher Planner Binder (teacher Diary)
• The Bonanza Bundle of Resources - 30 files!!!
• Ultimate Substitute Teachers Survival Kit
• Ultimate Substitute Teachers Survival Kit (300 printable pages.worksheets)
• Writing Prompt Ideas -FREE.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. The best part is that you earn credits toward future purchases every time you leave feedback!
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower. Once you follow us, you will receive an email each time we add a new product to my Oceanview Resources store on TPT!
Don't mess about looking for hashtags, my ENTIRE STORE is on sale Jan 15,16 and 17. Join over 30 Oz and NZ sellers to get ready for back to school simply put BTSdownunder into the search bar or click below to see sales at all these stores! Join us for a gift card giveaway at tptdownunder
Bev;s Learning Hut
Box of Possibilities
Clever Poppit Resources
Curiosity and the Hungry Mind
Jewel's School Gems
Little Library Learners
Livy and Boo
Media and English Literacy
Miss Rainbow Education
Miss T's Creations
Mrs Amy 123
Mrs Panda's Classroom
Ponder and Possible
Rainbow Sky Creations
Ready to Print
Ridgy Didge Resources
Teach to Dream
Teacher Down Under
Teach Teacher Pto3
Top Teaching Tasks