This lesson pack is available as part of the Week 1 bundle.
This ready-to-use, top quality set of resources allows teachers to easily teach the Year 3 Maths topic of hundreds to a mixed ability class.
This lesson links well with White Rose Maths – Place Value. It forms part of a series of lessons on number and place value which include coverage of the objectives:
· Count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100
· Identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations
· Recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit numbers (hundreds, tens, ones)
· Find 0 or 100 more or less than a given number
· Compare and order numbers up to 100
The editable teaching presentation effectively models concepts to children and is accompanied by a lesson plan and differentiated worksheets (with answers) – catering for the needs of most Year 3 children.