PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
"Awesome literature study- it was a great companion to our reading of the text." Recent Review! This 180-page novel study for The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis is aligned to the Common Core Standards (CCSS) for Grades 4, 5, and 6. The Mega Bundle for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe offers higher-learning Chapter-by-Chapter Questions, Formative Assessments, Spelling Worksheets, Alphabetical Order Puzzles, Spelling Scramblers, Key parts to studying a novel, and friendly Answer Keys in this mega-sized teaching resource package.
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis is a highly imaginative novel for students of many ages! On one level, the text offers deep and rich meaning - exploring the forces of good and evil, while on another, it is a fantastic adventure most kids would enjoy! The 180-page The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Novel Study contains all you need to teach the amazing literacy unit.
The Teaching Resource includes:
• 17 Chapter-by-Chapter - Comprehensive Questions / 6-15 questions per chapter
• 17 Chapter-by-Chapter - Teacher Answer keys
• 2 Unit Tests - Student Formative Assessment / 50+ Questions per Assessment
• 2 Unit Tests - Teacher Answer keys
• Spelling Worksheets for Expanding Vocabulary / 45 New Words
Scramble Spelling Worksheets
• 1 Unscramble the Spelling Words Worksheet / 15 words
• 1 Unscramble the Spelling Words - Teacher Answer key
Spelling Alphabetical Activities
• 3 Fun Alphabetical Order Worksheets / 7 per page
• 3 Fun Alphabetical Order Worksheets - Teacher Answer Key
Parts of a Novel Study
1. Who are some of the characters?
2. Who is the main character?
3. What is the theme?
4. What is the plot?
5. Where is the setting?
6. What is the conflict?
7. What is the tone?
Hope You Enjoy!