Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1 Year’s worth of Middle School resources for Character Education and Life Skills! 36 x fully resourced, highly-rated lesson packs and units. All 36 lesson packs (bundled into 20 separate downloads) are complete with at least one hour-long Powerpoint, accompanying differentiated worksheets, clip links with questions, plenaries, clear objectives, starters and all are well differentiated to three levels throughout.
1. Health Unit: What do we mean by a healthy lifestyle? Health introduction. How can I keep healthy? Food groups, diet and nutrition. Eating responsibly – Food labels and health hazards. Healthy Living – exercise and keeping active. Not eating healthily - what are the consequences? What’s the big deal about energy drinks?
2. The dangers of cigarettes and alcohol (2x hours)
3. Puberty – what happens, when and why.
4. Periods – what happens, when and why.
5. FGM – what is this and why is it so dangerous?
6. Introduction to mental health issues – depression focus.
7. What are drugs? Why are they dangerous? (class A, B and C)
8. How can we manage our anger?
9. Being an aspirational student
10. The importance of self esteem
11. Complete Money Unit: How can we budget our money? How can I create I personal budgeting plan? (2x hours) What are savings, loans and interest? What are the different types of financial transactions? What are the different types of financial products? How can we shop ethically?
12. What are wants and needs and why do we need to know the difference?
13. Internet Safety Unit: How can we enjoy social media but keep our accounts safe and private? What is cyberbullying? Why do people bully online? How do we keep safe and positive relationships (on and off-line)?
14. What is stereotyping and prejudice? Racism focus.
15. Keeping good friendships and avoiding toxic ones.
16. Family relationships – the different types and why we don’t always get along.
17. Love and relationships – falling in love and dealing with new feelings.
18. Bullying or banter? Why do people bully others and how can we help stop this?
19. What is my personal identity and why is diversity important?
20. Extremism – why does radicalisation happen and how does it challenge our values?
Many more inexpensive and free resources available at my store and at my website: www.ecpublishing.co.uk