A Presentation on compilation of 10 great Websites for Teachers. These websites are perfect for teachers to help students.
This Presentation Includes:
1. LearnZillion (Common Core lessons, videos, and activities)
2. TED-Ed (videos, lessons, and inspiration)
3. ReadWorks (reading passages and test prep)
4. ForAllRubrics (rubrics and grading platform)
5. MetMuseum (thousands of primary source documents)
6. Visualead (create QR codes with images)
7. Google Hangout (bring virtual guest speakers to your classroom)
8. QR Voice (make QR codes talk)
9. SlideShare (post and find presentations)
10. Dropbox (sharing documents with student)
Teachers can use this presentation of websites as a ready reckoner to pick up the right tool to help the learners digitally as the situation demands.