A 10 week curriculum for studying Biblical principles to live life well. Includes options for preschoolers through to 12 year olds so the whole family can study together.
* 10 Principles Poster
* Posters for each of the individual 10 principles (you can also make these into a book)
* A set of worksheets for preschoolers
* A set of worksheets for children aged 7 to 10
* A set of worksheets for children aged 10+
The 10 Principles Are:
* Love God (faith)
* Love People (respect)
* Principles not Rules
* Peace (when possible)
* I am responsible for my choices (and only my choices)
* Run to Win (bit make sure it's the right race)
* Servant leadership
* Good fuel (for good results)
* Stand firm (when you fall, get back up)
For each principle there is:
* A poster
* A worksheet (for each of 3 age ranges)
* Bible verse (or verses)
* A goal or action
* Home Educating Families
* Sunday School
* Bible Study or Life Groups
If you like this resource you may also be interested in:
More Faith Based Resources
Home Education Resources
More Educational Games and Activities
Like Freebies? Find all of my free resources here.
To Get the Most Value from my Store and my Resources:
Find lots of great ideas and extension activities
(almost all free) on Pinterest
Be the first to know about sales and freebies
, find out what goes on behind the scenes or message me with special requests
. and Instagram
Keep up to date with new releases and resource updates
(once you have purchased a resource then all updates are free!) by clicking on the green star near the top of this page.
Earn credits towards your next purchases
by leaving feedback on the resources you buy (click on the 'My TpT' dropdown menu, go to 'My Purchases' and then click on products to leave feedback.
I endeavour to provide high quality and accurate resources, but sometimes a little error may slip though the proof reading. If you notice that this resource needs any corrections then please contact me via email at email@example.com and I will update the resource as soon as possible.
Note for Australians:
Please note that the price for this resource is in US dollars. If you are from Australia the price will be converted when you go to make a purchase.