Also included in
- These 26 digital interactive notebooks cover over 100 different topics of Chemistry, Matter, Force, Energy, Waves, and Motion. You have everything you need to help students review and reinforce their knowledge of the main physical science topics for the year. With a discount of 30% off it will save$109.97$163.00Save $53.03
Looking for a no-prep chemistry review activity where students have to actually demonstrate their understanding? These 10 chemistry digital interactive notebooks are perfect for reviewing different middle school chemistry topics. Just download it to your drive and then share them with your students using your favorite platform. These digital notebooks cover various levels of bloom from identifying and describing, to analyzing and applying.
These digital notebooks cover topics such as:
- Measuring Volume of regular objects
- Measure Volume of irregular objects
- Measuring mass
- States of Matter
- Phase changes
- The five main Gas laws (Charles law, Gay-Lussac’s law, Boyle’s law, Avogadro’s law, and Ideal gas law
- Acids and Bases
- pH scale
- Chemical Reactions
- Chemical Changes
- Balancing Equations
- Compounds (ionic and covalent)
- Periodic Table
- Conservation of Mass
- Heat transfer
These are great for students to use as a review or reinforcement of the knowledge they have learned through lectures, textbooks, or flipped lessons or for students to use during the explore phase of the 5E model.
What is included with each digital interactive notebook?
* Teachers guide that includes the access link, instructions on how to use it in the classroom
* Movable pieces for students to interact with
* Lower level bloom questions to review and reinforce their knowledge
*Middle-level bloom questions to compare and contrast between two topics
*Higher level bloom questions to apply and extend their knowledge
* Competed Teacher digital notebook as a separate file
Check out the PDF preview and video preview for more information on what is included and what students will be doing.
These digital interactive notebooks operate on the internet "cloud" to allow your students to access, edit, and print from any computer or device. Formatted to work with both GOOGLE Drive ™ and Microsoft OneDrive™ and other LMS programs.
Why use a Digital Interactive Notebook?
* Paperless, no printing, no cutting, no glue
* Students work directly in the file
* Preserve ideas and references
* Improve student writing
* Infuse technology
* Highly engaging
* Career and College readiness
* Looks like a traditional paper and pencil notebook
* Allows for student collaboration
What teachers like you are saying
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Great resource. As a quick review or independent work, these are great. It just adds a new dynamic to break up the ordinary day.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is my first year teaching Chemistry. This resource was so useful for my students and I. It was a wonderful place for them to keep track of their thinking and practice skills
⭐⭐⭐⭐ I've used the isotopes flipbook as a review for my students. They found it engaging and had no trouble with it.
Save Even More Time and Money and buy the Physical Science Digital Interactive Notebook which covers over 100 topics for middle school science
You might also like
-Physical Science Guided Reading perfect for the explain phase of the 5E model
Connect with Adventures in ISTEM
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog-adventures in ISTEM for more great ideas and strategies to use in your classroom
Get weekly tips and strategies by joining theAdventures in ISTEM Newsletter
Copyright Adventures in ISTEM, LLC.
All rights reserved by theauthor.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Adventures in ISTEM is not associated with other brand names, product names, or trademarks cited in this publication, including the Google Drive™ online storage service and Microsoft OneDrive™. The Interactive Digital Flip Book is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission. The Interactive Digital Flip Book is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Inc. Microsoft and the Microsoft logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Inc., used with permission.