10 Christmas Math Centers
These fun and festive math centers are a great way to meet some fundamental Common Core Standards. This pack includes the following math centers:
1) Stringing Lights by 2's (Ordering from 2-100 by 2's)
2) Hanging Bulbs (Ordering from 5-100 by 5's)
3) Stocking Stuffers (Ordering by 10's and 100's)
4) Santa's Base Ten Gifts (Counting base 10 blocks up to 100)
5) Tally Up Santa's Sleigh (Count tally marks up to 20)
6) Candy Cane Addition (Add to the sum of 20)
7) Gingerbread Subtraction (Subtract problems up to 10)
8) Christmas Shopping (Up to 20 cents)
9) Christmas Counting Bears (Sequencing numbers up to 100)
10) Greater Than or Less Than Ornaments (up to 100)
Each of the above hands-on activities also includes an independent worksheet for additional practice.
Be sure to visit The Moffatt Girls blog for more educational resources and ideas!