Looking for an engaging activity to help your students review the meaning of the 10 Commandments?
This pdf includes:
*20 task cards (color/bw) containing multiple choice questions
*Note: The version of the 10 Commandments being used is:
1. I am the Lord Your God. You shall have no other gods before me.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
3. Keep holy the Sabbath.
4. Honor your father and mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not bear false witness.
9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.
Be sure to check out these other 10 Commandments products from Grace and Gratitude:
Religion Interactive Notebook: 10 Commandments
10 Commandments Posters
The 10 Commandments: Scenarios
I hope this resource is helpful in your classroom!
Grace and Gratitude