Cute set of posters that display "The 10 Commandments of Math" which include 10 helpful tips for all math students. Both teachers and students get a kick out of them!
1. Thou shall not write thy math papers in ink.
2. Thou shall show all thy work.
3. Thou shall remember thy test day and prepare for it wholly.
4. Thou shall put no other textbooks before thee in math class.
5. Thou shall honor the correct order of operations.
6. Thou shall label every answer.
7. Thou shall do unto one side of the equation what thou doest to the other.
8. Thou shall check all thy work.
9. Thou shall not divide by zero.
10. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor’s paper, nor anything else that is thy neighbor’s.