Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
10 Digital and Printable Place Value Activities!
This bundle includes many options for student learning. These activities can be printed for small groups, centers, scoots, and extra practice. When printing, choose the printable place value activities for smaller cards, less prep, and easy to store.
These activities can also be DIGITAL with Power Point or GOOGLE SLIDES!
Each activity has 20 cards and a separate recording sheet!
The Ten Activities Included:
- Build It: Drawing the number with base ten blocks or use this for whole group and students can build the number with base ten blocks with the mat that is included.
- What's That Number: Reading and counting base ten blocks and recording the number
- Greatest and Least: practice finding the least and greatest number from the given cards.
- Stretch It: Write the expanded form of each number
- Turn It Into Words: Practice writing the word form of each given number
- Compare the Numbers: Help the alligator find the biggest number!
- Order It Up: Place the cards in order from least to greatest and greatest to least. The recording sheet is labeled.
- Skip Counting: Help the frog get to the last lily pad by finding the counting pattern and recording the missing number.
- More and Less: Count the base ten blocks and add/subtract 10 and 100 to each number.
- Name That Number: Read each card and create the number in standard form, expanded form, and word form.