Thank you for your interest in the Alice in Wonderland writing and literacy center package. This package features 10 centers and is a fantastic way to work on essential skills in a very fun and inviting way.
The activities included are:
- Roll-A-Story (includes printable dice)
- Find A Word (2 variations+ printable letters for hands on learners)
- Make a List (2 variations and 2 difficulty levels)
- Letter Writing (2 papers and 2 envelopes)
- Word Ladders (2 variations)
- Write the Room (2 variations)
- Describe the Noun (2 variations)
- Procedure Writing (2 variations)
- Write a Postcard (2 variations, both lined and unlined)
- Would You Rather ... (includes 8 writing prompts)
I have also included some extras that will make your execution of these centers even easier.
- Printable instructions for each center
- Alice in Wonderland themed handwriting paper ( 1 horizontal + 1 vertical)
- Center labels
- Center checklist for students to keep track of what they've completed
Following this letter, you will find each activity carefully sorted out so that it is easy for you to find you're looking for quickly. The instructions are included with the corresponding activity and the other extras are at the end of the packet.
For resources that are not consumable, such as the writing prompts and letters used in Find A Word, I do recommend printing on cardstock and laminating so you can use them over and over again.
Thank you again for your purchase. I hope you enjoy the Alice in Wonderland literacy and writing centers as much as I do.
Certified Teacher and Home Educator