Thank you for your interest in the Peter Pan Literacy Centers package. This package features 10 centers and is a fantastic way to work on essential skills in a very fun and inviting way.
The activities included are:
- Regular & Irregular Plural Nouns: Includes 8 task cards, answer key, answer sheet, and activity instructions
Description: Students will make the word on each task card plural; they must also put plural nouns in ABC order, write a sentence and draw a picture using one plural noun
- Synonyms Hat & Feather Match: Includes 16 hats, 16 feathers, answer key, and activity instructions
Description: Students will match each the word on each hat to a feather that contains a synonym
- Fact & Opinion Sort: Includes 16 fact & opinion statements, 2 sorting mats, answer key, and activity instructions
Description: Students will sort the statements on the correct sorting mat, based upon whether the statement is a fact or an opinion
- Letter Writing: Includes 2 sheets of letter writing paper, 2 envelopes, and activity instructions
Description: Students will write a letter to a person or character of their choice
- Find a Word: Includes 2 find a word sheets, letter tiles for each sheet, and activity instructions
Description: Students will see how many smaller words they can make from the big word; letter tiles are available for visual learners
- Instruction Writing: Includes 8 instruction writing prompt cards, two sheets of writing paper, and activity instructions
Description: Students will use one of the 8 prompt cards to write instructions on how to complete a certain task
- Roll A Word: Includes answer sheet, printable dice, and activity instructions
Description: Students roll the dice and put the letter they roll in the blank on the answer sheet; students also indicate if the word they created is a real word or not
- Secret Code: Includes 8 secret code task cards, answer sheet, answer key, and activity instructions
Description: Students will add and subtract letters, as instructed on each task card, to decode a phrase or character from Peter Pan
- Anagrams: Includes 24 anagram task cards, answer key, answer sheet, and activity instructions
Description: Students will rearrange the letters of the word on each anagram task card to form a new word
- Write the Room: Includes 2 write the room sheets and activity instructions
Description: Students will write down an object in the classroom that starts with each letter of the phrase or word
I have also included some extras that will make your execution of these centers even easier, including center labels and a center checklist so that students can keep track of the ones they have completed.
Following this letter, you will find each activity carefully sorted out so that it is easy for you to find you’re looking for quickly. The instructions are included with the corresponding activity and the other extras are at the end of the packet.
For resources that are not consumable, such as the Find A Word letter tiles and any task cards, I do recommend printing on cardstock and laminating so you can use them over and over again. Thank you again for your purchase.
I hope you enjoy the Peter Pan Literacy Centers as much as I do.
Certified Teacher and Home Educator