Also included in
- Packet 1: This reading packet provides 23 word lists of the final stable syllable (-le) type words. Also, a master list of all the words is included as a quick reference. A final stable syllable is one of the six types of syllables in reading. Each list in this unit includes words using all the vow$10.80$12.00Save $1.20
- The mega bundle packet includes 400+ words lists and 75 games and activities!!! This bundle gives me an organized way to teach reading throughout the year. It is basically my reading road map for the year. Closed Syllable is the first syllable type I teach. Once students know how to read the Close$87.30$97.00Save $9.70
There are 6 syllable types in reading, and final stable syllable is one of the six types. The basic overall purpose of learning syllable type reading is to give students 6 reading strategies to aid them in chunking longer words into short, readable parts. This packet of 10 activities and games give students a fun way to learn 10 final stable (-le) syllable words: -ble, -cle, -dle, -fle, -gle, -kle, -ple, -sle, -tle, -zle. Also, included are sample examples of 14 other Final Stable endings.
Another feature in the packet is the option to create a student word work notebook that is super student and teacher friendly. You can move at your own pace depending on how quickly students are absorbing the skills. The notebook includes 84 words. Students are able to learn quality word skills in just minutes, and teachers have everything they need at their fingertips to teach the skills in a jiffy with all preparation complete which saves you a ton of time!
The activities/games can be placed in language stations, or they can be played during small groups. So enjoy watching your students as they learn a useful strategy to help them break the code to reading!
1. Syllable Match- Up
2. Which Final Stable Sound?
3. 13 Final Stable Vowel Booklets
4. Syllable Divide
5. Riddle Fiddles
6. Syllable Picture Sort
7. Dab the Final Stable Picture
8. Sweet Shop Hop Game Board
10. Got It!
***Answer key is included for games and for the student notebook word work.