10 Frame Pack
10 Frames are a fantastic way of introducing number sense and operations to early learners.
Included in this pack:
1. 10 Frame posters, numbers 1-10 (blank so you can fill in with your students).
2. 10 Frame Name activity
3. 10 Frame Math Sentences - Students use the math
sentence to show both parts of a complete 10 Frame
4. 10 Frame Math Sentences - Students are given a 10
Frame that is partially shaded, fill in the math sentence
5. Making 10s - Students use blank 10 frames to fill in their
own ’10’ math sentences
1. Blank 10 Frames
2. ‘The Dot’ Frames - originally paired with Peter
Reynolds ‘The Dot.’ After hearing the text, students paint or draw a picture of 10 dots, fill in the frame with the colours they used, display with 10 Frame.