Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Help your students tune in to grammar with mini-lessons for these 10 important grammatical foundation concepts! Each 15-minute mini-lesson uses a different notes foldable to keep students engaged and provide a fun hands-on experience.
Each foldable is a printable handout that makes it easy for students to create quickly. As you teach each concept using the Power Point, students will fill in the blanks to create an interactive study tool! There are even short videos of each foldable being made, to help clarify the process.
This bundle includes all of the following:
- 10 different foldables (one for each grammar concept)
- easy-to-copy one-page student handout for each foldable
- color and black & white versions for each foldable
- PDF presentation with slides for each of the 10 mini-lessons
- PDFs of all answers for foldables
- links to videos of each foldable being made
- easy-to-follow tips for using foldables with students
- BONUS Activity: Preposition Bingo!
All materials are PDF form, so they are easy to just print and go! The 10 grammatical concepts are designed to build a foundation for students in basic grammatical concepts. They will learn parts of speech, sentence parts, and phrases, which can be applied to your regular grammar study. (Works great with the year-long mentor sentence bundles from my store too!)
Here are the 10 grammatical concepts covered in the mini-lessons:
Parts of Speech Review (8 Window Foldable)
Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases (Little Book Foldable)
Action Verbs: Direct and Indirect Objects (Flip Book Foldable)
Linking Verbs & Subject Complements (3/4 Book Foldable)
Verbals: Gerunds, Participles, and Infinitives (Pocket Foldable)
Subordinate Clauses (Slider Foldable)
Unusual Subjects (4 Corners Foldable)
The 4 Sentence Types (Sorter Foldable)
Using Semicolons and Colons (Accordion Book Foldable)
The 14 Types of Punctuation Marks (Zip Strip Foldable)
Please note: All handouts, including the presentation, are PDFs and are NOT editable! This is due to copyright restrictions on fonts and images, as well as ease of use in printing the foldables correctly.
If you love this activity, check out my other grammar resources:
- Young Adult Literature Mentor Sentence Bundle
- Middle School Favorites Mentor Sentence Bundle
- Classic First Sentences Mentor Sentence Bundle (coming soon)