Are you tired of spending hours planning your English lessons for ESL and EFL students?
Wouldn't it make sense for someone else to do it for you? With these ten high-quality lesson plans, all you need to do is print and teach. Everything you need to deliver an outstanding lesson is provided for you, including...
-All student material
-Grammar explanations and recommended teaching instructions for the teacher
-Full lesson plan with time recommendations to get the most out of the lessons.
-Extra activities just in case.
Designed by professional English teachers and English material creators, these lessons are made with teenage and adult B1 level ESL and EFL students in mind and are meant to last 1 hour with extra exercises for longer classes.
Every lesson contains both grammar and vocabulary topics on a central theme.
The lesson topics include:
1. Making polite requests - Using "would", "could", "can", and "will" to ask for things politely.
2. What we used to do - Using "would" and "used to" to talk about past habitual activities.
3. Culture Shock! - Using "be used to" and "get used to" to talk about different cultures.
4. The 5 senses - Using sensory verbs to describe things.
5. Inventions - Using the passive voice to talk about changes.
6. Bucket list - Using "still", "yet", and "already"
7. Famous people - Using the past simple tense and the present perfect tense
8. Pen Pals - Using the present perfect continuous tense
9. Commonalities - Using "both", "either", and "neither"
10. Growing Up - Introduction to phrasal verbs
Purchase these lessons once and never have to plan a B1 English lesson again!